Friday, June 12, 2009

Show Us Where You Live Friday

This week Kelly asked us to show off our bathrooms.


Since we've remodeled our entire house I always like to show before pictures.

This is our half bath that's on the first floor. It has ugly old linoleum, wallpaper and and an old vanity.


Here are the after pictures. I've always wanted a pedestal sink.



We redid everything! The only things we kept were the toilet and the brown cabinet doors. The lower portion of the cabinet is actually a laundry chute that originates in the master bedroom. I don't use it as a laundry chute though...I store our Costco sized TP and paper towels in there instead.


This is what our master bathroom looked like before we remodeled it. It was a hallway from our bedroom. At the end was a sink. On the right is our huge walk in closet.



This is what was the on left. This little tiny room with a toilet, sink and one person shower.


Here's a picture of Michael ripped out the wall where the shower is.


Bye bye wall!


After....gorgeous! The tub is where the shower used to be. There was wasted space behind the wall so we were able to get a two person tub.



We kept the sink that was in the tiny bathroom where it was and toilet is in the same place too. The sink that was at the end of the hallway we turned into a 4ft shower with doors.

Here's a partial shot of our closet. I went online and had Lowe's design our closet for us for free. Then I just went down and bought all the parts and put them together myself. I love how organized it is.
We also have another full bath upstairs, but I only have before pictures of it.

0 comments: