Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday!

If you need to vent about how your life is not so normal head over to MckMama's for some free therapy.

1. I was not so busy this weekend that I left a load of laundry in the washer and opened up the laundry closet to that sour smell. The clothes are not rewashing as I type this.

2. We have not been having days and days on end of gorgeous sunny weather here in Seattle...everyone knows it just rains here nonstop!
3. I did not have to completely strip the spare bedroom bed down after Owen totally peed all over it during his nap time. I have not finally given in and bought a package of Pull Ups calling them his nighttime undies so I won't have to do that again.
4. I did not hitch a ride with my friend Becky up to the upper parking lot at Seahearst Park last week because I didn't want to walk up the hill with both boys in the wagon. I also most certainly did not have Owen just sit on my lap during this short drive...I would never pull a Britney Spears move and endanger my son. Oh and we most certainly were not just sitting there in the front seat without our seat belts on either. (Jack was down at the beach with Miss Kim and she most certainly did not do the same thing with Andy when I drove her up to the upper parking lot so she didn't have to walk up the hill either. Oh she DID wear her seat belt though!)
Okay your turn!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Yea, it's only down hill from there, I let my four year old drive from 4 houses down to our driveway on my lap, HEE HEE. Hate it when I forget the wash, yuk!

See you around McMama's

Clair said...

i've never done that with laundry and i certainly havn't done it almost every day this last week. I mean, what kind of parent would that make me? hee hee