Tuesday, April 19, 2011

12 Weeks!

Today I'm 12 weeks along. I've been feel much better the last couple of days. I usually feel wonderful anywhere between 12 -14 weeks so I'm happy that I'm feeling it on the earlier end of the spectrum.

This pregnancy has been quite a bit different than any of my other pregnancies. If there was a third gender type I would be sure that this was whatever that would be. There are more similarities to Ella's pregnancy than the boys though....can you tell I'm hoping for a girl! It would be nice to have a balance in regards to the kids.


I've just started wearing maternity tops...not that I really need to yet, but it's like having a new wardrobe and I'm one of those weird women that LOVE maternity clothes. This time around I'm "carrying" (I say that loosely because seriously the baby is still down in my pelvic bone area) so high so all my jeans still fit great. This is very abnormal for me since I'm usually in maternity pants by around 10 weeks.

Jack saw Daddy taking my picture up against the wall and he wanted to join in. He went over to the wall and said, "You stood like this!" So cute!!!


Just for fun another view of the belly!

0 comments: