Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Crusin' Around The Neighborhood!

This weather has been so great....I don't care that we still need coats on and when the kids come in they have runny noses because it's a bit chilly...at least it's NOT raining!!! YAHOO!


On Tuesday Owen wanted to take his McQueen Car out for a drive so when Daddy got home we got the kids coats on and headed out. Jack wanted to ride with Owen, but they are getting a bit big to ride side by side and when Jack rides on the back he doesn't hold on and I think he fell off once and got hurt. So...it was the wagon for Jack and Ella.



Owen is so funny when he drives his car...he LOVES to take his foot off the pedal and let the car skid and slide all over the place.


Jack and Ella were so content just getting pulled along. I'm pretty sure that Ella has been the most excited about us going outside. In fact on Monday she brought me Jack's coat to put on her and then she pointed to the front door and said, "Ah!", I told her she needed her shoes and then I put them on and she immediately walked over to the sliding glass door and said, "Ah ah!" She LOVES going outside!


After going around our neighborhood once we came home and played in the front yard for a little while before it was time to go in and take a bath. I hope this nice weather stays around for a while.


Oh man...I seriously just heard a blip for the news tonight about rain coming back....now I'm depressed! :(

0 comments: