Saturday, April 23, 2011

Silly Sticky Bunch!

It started out with Sissy Girl deciding to sit in the Bumbo that I sit Logan in when I feed her baby food. I figured it was a good place to "keep" Ella while she ate these fruit chewy things that Ga-Ga got the kids.




Then I asked the boys to sit next to Ella so we could get a group shot.





Didn't really dawn on me that getting a good picture would be next to impossible with them eating chewy, stick in your teeth candy.


This was about the best I got....for some reason the look Owen has on his face reminds me of Christopher Lloyd as Uncle Fester in the Addam's Family.



Then I just decided to go with it and asked the boys to smooch Sissy!





I think Jack might be wiping off Ella's kiss...even though HE was the one that gave her a kiss. Ella is trying to kiss Owen back and he wanted nothing to do with it.



Silly kiddos!









These silly fun moments are good for the soul!

0 comments: