Friday, April 22, 2011

Bling!

I think when I was pregnant with Ella my Mom and Dad went on vacation and they came home with gifts for all of us including Ella in my belly. Ga-Ga got her a bracelet. It's been hanging on her hutch waiting for her wrist to be big enough. Well I almost forgot about it! Last Friday I remembered it and put it on her and it fits perfectly. Ella wasn't too sure what to think about it...she played with it a little at first, but then she forgot about it.






We had to go to the WIC office that day and it ended up falling off at the office, but luckily I noticed and put it back on her. I was a little concerned about it falling off since it's the kind that screws together so I did take it off when she napped. She still sucks her thumb during nap time so I didn't want it to come off and her have a chance to choke on it.







It's so fun to think that we'll get to go to girly shops when she gets older and get her pretty accessories to go with her outfits. I'm not a huge fan of lots of jewelry, but I do like staples and every once in a while I like to wear more for special occasions.

0 comments: