Monday, April 4, 2011

And Then There Were Four!

Yep...you read that right. We are expecting again! Right now I'm about 10 weeks along. I went to the doctor last week and had the below ultrasound. It's such a wonderfully reassuring moment when you get to see that cute little heart fluttering away on the screen. Baby was even moving all around for us. Check out that umbilical cord too...it's so nice and thick!


I found out I was pregnant on Sunday February 27th and my due date is October 28th. We are just so excited that we get to do this all over again. It is a little crazy to think that we will have 4 kids, 4 and under, but it will be so much fun too!


As you can see my body just remembers and decides to pooch out pretty much as soon as I take the test. Thankfully I was only about 7 weeks pregnant when my brother got married or I would have NEVER fit in that dress!!! I can't tell you how good God has been especially in regards to timing...he provided Michael with his wonderful job offer on Thursday February 24th and then I took the test the following Sunday. With Michael's job comes really good health insurance...his provision is never ending!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to see the video of your folks!!! Where the heck is it?? :)

Melody said...

Wow!!!! That is awesome! Congratulations!

Pretty sure we're done over here...but I must admit it feels pretty strange : ( I've spent so much of the last 6 years being pregnant and anticipating babies, that it feels really weird not having a new lil' one on the horizon.

I am excited for you and this new addition!