Monday, April 25, 2011

Glimpse Into The Future!

Even though it's not physically possible that Logan and Ella could be sisters (They are only 8 months apart and were both full term babies) it's been fun to experience day to day (Mon - Wed) life with 4 kids. This is what it will be like all the time come October....4 kids 4 and under! YIKES!!! :) :) :) :)


On Wednesday Logan's schedule worked out so she actually got to eat lunch at the same time we did. She's only been eating baby food for two weeks so we are still working on getting into a rhythm with it. After I took this picture I noticed the bib I put on her says, 'Chick Magnet'...oops!



Later on in the day we had a picnic for dinner. This was the first time I've taken Logan outside with the kids and she seemed to like it. I'm looking forward to more and more days of hanging out in the yard with all the kids.

0 comments: