Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Car Seats!

Oh the car seat saga! So part of my meltdown on Saturday had to do with the car seats. I could not get all three to fit in the back of the car like I have envisioned and I was quite bummed and frustrated! Anyways Michael put Ella's car seat in facing forward and Jack's new car seat in and this is what the van looked like on Sunday when we went out to celebrate Jack's 3rd Birthday.


We thought that Ella would be a little bit more excited about being turned around, but it was just another day for her. I have noticed that she's a bit more demanding since she can see what I'm drinking...she reaches her hand out and makes this "Ah ah ah" noise that means I want your drink and I want it NOW! She is also so distracting! She is seriously so cute and to have her facing forward where I can just turn my head and see her cuteness is totally distracting. Yeah I know she has me absolutely and completely wrapped around her finger...okay fine fingers!


Check out Jack's new ride! It even has activity lights on either side of the headrest...you know just in case he needs to read his books when we are driving in the dark. So nice and I got a great deal online at Wal-Mart. Still can't believe he's 3 years old already!  


On Sunday Michael did actually get the car seats to all fit in the back, but we need to get seat belt extensions so we can buckle the boys up and not scrap off all the skin on the tops of our hands. I called the Chrysler dealership and they have them in-stock and will let us come down and see if they work. I hope so because the seat belt extensions are WAY less expensive then getting skinny car seats. The skinny car seats are $269 each! Not happening!!!

1 comments:

Melody said...

Hope those seat belt extenders work for you! Those seats are crazy expensive, but a money saver for us, since the alternative was buying a van : - )