Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FlyLady - Day 7

Day 7 - Pick Out Your Clothes!



Yesterday FlyLady wanted me me to add something to my bedtime routine to make things easier for me in the morning. So last night I picked out what shirt I was going to wear this morning. Really picking out my clothes in the morning isn't something I struggle with. I just pick something and go.






As you can see my closet is well organized and all my clothes are in this one spot. We have a dresser in our bedroom, but it doesn't hold any of our clothes...it's where I put all our sheets. The only time I think this might things easier for me is on a Sunday when I'm trying to get dressed up a little bit more for church. Since I'm a SAHM I don't typically dress up for doing my Mommy duties so getting dressed up does seem to take me longer.



I also decided to join in with the correspondence that FlyLady sends out in regards to Zones. Tuesday was Zone 5 Mission #2 which was all about going around the Living Room/Family Room and cleaning all those nasty I mean absolutely adorable fingerprints off everything. I cleaned my big mirror that was in the playroom in the photo from Day 6 and the big picture window in our Living Room, the TV, the front door and I took down all the artwork that has been on the sliding glass door and cleaned it off as well. Oh my...there is so much wonderful natural light shining into my craft area now it's amazing! Oh and I also used the bleach I bought the other day on the other side of my sink so it's now nice an shiny like the other side. Love my shiny sink!!

0 comments: