Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Red Robin Celebration!

On Jack's actual birthday we went out for lunch at Red Robin just like we did for Owen's birthday this year. 


I could just eat him up!!!


Papa & Grandma Martin stopped by to see Jack and give him his present. In all my planning for Jack's party I decided to change his party from the 5th to the 12th, but I forgot to change the date on Papa & Grandma's invitation so they showed up at our house and we weren't there. Seriously where is my brain sometimes!


Jack got this cool airplane from them that can spin around when you squeeze the trigger. He loves it!


Of course in Red Robin fashion they sang to Jack and brough him ice cream. The video is hilarious for numerous reasons - 1. The look on Jack's face when they are singing is priceless. 2. Owen will not stop talking about getting the cherry or the ice cream or the balloon. 3. Jack eats his cherry around the balloon strings!


0 comments: