Thursday, June 16, 2011

FlyLady - Day 20

Day 20 - Include Laundry In Your Routines!

Okay so I guess I have really gone ahead and done a bunch of stuff before I was supposed to, but I didn't feel rushed or anything...it felt natural! I've been doing my one load of laundry a day for a little over a week and I love it! It really is nice to not have to worry about doing ALL the laundry in one day. I hate it when you get busy and then forget to switch loads or forget to take the clothes out of the dryer in time and they get all wrinkled. One load a day is just so much more manageable. I always pick out what load I'm going to do the night before so there isn't any added time to my morning routine. Then in the morning when I leave the bathroom I bring it out and set it on my bed so I don't forget to take it downstairs. Another plus is anything that's in my room that needs to go downstairs such as dishes or my laptop can just go in the laundry basket too and I can make one trip. I put the clothes in before breakfast and then usually right after breakfast they are ready to be put into the dryer. Then when Logan and Ella are taking their first nap I fold them and put them away and I'M DONE! That's it...no more remembering to switch loads or having to plan putting clothes away around kids nap schedules I'm just done for the day!

0 comments: