Friday, June 17, 2011

FlyLady - Day 21

Day 21 - Check Out Ask FlyLady

Yay something I actually hadn't done! This was something I didn't even know about and I'm sure I'll use it more now that I know. FlyLady is linked with Google so you can ask FlyLady questions and get the answers. Like I'm been a little confused about the Zones and how those work so I typed in What are Zones? and got the answer.

My friend Jen who introduced me to FlyLady helped me get my Control Journal all in order and now I feel better about that aspect. I kept feeling like I was forgetting things. Ever since I went to bed after Jack's party and left my sink dirty just that once I've felt like doing it again. I know that if I did I would just resort back to old ways so I've been really pushing myself to do my Bedtime Routine and let me tell you that Bedtime Routine is a make it or break it thing. I know without a doubt my mornings would be MUCH worse if I didn't do it. It's totally worth those 10 - 15 minutes of work at the end of the day.

0 comments: