Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FlyLady - Day 12

Day 12 - Delete All The Emails From FlyLady!


What?!?!?! Seriously ALL of them! She does send A LOT and it can be overwhelming, but I've been really good about not getting sucked into reading them all. She tells you that. Just read the ones you can and don't read the other ones. I can usually tell by the first sentence if I want to read it. For example if it's a testimonial and the person says I'm a single woman that has 2 dogs...okay doesn't apply to me...delete! I do actually have a FlyLady folder in my Outlook and I had moved a few emails over to that to reference back to later, but really am I ever going to check them out EVER again. So I listened and obeyed (can you tell I have young kids that don't do that!) and I deleted EVERY email this morning. Let me tell you...it felt SO good!!!

So I guess this whole weeks zone is the Kitchen so today it was all about cleaning off the cabinets. I got out a rag and some 409 and went to work making them look all nice and shiny...picking off pieces of who knows what with my fingernails....ewww!!! And...wait for it....I actually remembered before and after pictures. Okay I didn't remember until the VERY last part of the kitchen, but at least I remember something.


Before with fingerprints and yucky stuff!
After all shiny and clean!

0 comments: