Monday, June 13, 2011

FlyLady - Day 17

Day 17 - Set A Specific Bedtime And Stick To It!

This is pretty easy for me. I'm not really a night owl. I think I have become a little bit more of one since having kids just because it's the only alone time I get. I'm by no means a person that can stay up until 2am on a regular basis...heck I usually don't even make it to midnight on New Year's Eve!

Most nights Michael and I are awake until 11pm. After the kids go to bed we usually have an hour of separate time (like right now when I'm blogging and he's playing on the computer in the other room) and then he comes into the bedroom and we watch a show together or read a book together. Sometimes we'll go to bed at 10pm if we are really tired, but most of the time it's 11pm.

Last night was Jack's 3rd Birthday party so unfortunately after 17 days of FlyLady this is the first time my sink looked like this...


This morning I will tackle these dishes and then get back on the wagon!

0 comments: