Saturday, June 18, 2011

FlyLady - Day 22

Day 22 - Where Is Your Control Journal!

Remember this...


I've been updating it and refining it fit me better and I know I will make many more updates along the way. That's why you're supposed to write things in in pencil. The main things I do everyday I've just typed up on the computer and printed them out, but then I've left spaces for me to fill in things in pencil. My friend Jen also gave me page protectors so I can check things off with a dry eraser marker and then wipe it clean at the end of the day. I don't know about your, but I love checking things off a list....such an accomplishment!

I'm still learning how to build my Control Journal and I don't think it's the same for every person. FlyLady does have a step by step instructions on how to build it so I will be reading over that. Right now I'm on Step 4.

We are staying at my parents house today so I'm not going to do Day 23 until tomorrow.

0 comments: