Sunday, June 12, 2011

FlyLady - Day 16

Day 16 - Read An Email From FlyLady!

Okay so I really did just jump right in! I have been reading emails from FlyLady since Day 1! This just proves to me that when you first start you shouldn't read anything in the beginning. I can get overwhelmed easily, but thankfully I just read what I could and deleted what I didn't want to read. But if you get overwhelmed super easy it's good to know you don't have to jump right in to read all those emails.

In other FlyLady news I've made my first couple of purchases...after reading about all the testimonies and one IRL friend telling me I decided to go ahead and get myself some Purple Rags. I also got the Rumba Scruba and am hoping it will make tackling my shower a bit easier! I can't wait for both of these tools to arrive...I keep you updated on how I like them.

Oh and I've also been meaning to blog about the homemade dish soap I made a while back. So far I LOVE it...but I'm not only using my homemade dish soap. I still have about a half a container of those Cascade Action Packs left and I just finished adding the last of my Jet Dry into the dishwasher. So I only put the homemade dish soap into the outside soap area. Once I finish the Cascade Action Packs I'll start using 2 tsps of it during each wash...one inside and one outside. Also once the Jet Dry is all used up I'll be add plain white vinegar instead. It will be interesting to see if it still meets my expectations then.

0 comments: