Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FlyLady Update

It feels so foreign not doing a FlyLady post everyday so I figured I'd update what I've been up to just to keep myself accountable.

Today while the kids napped I took the calendar from the kitchen and put every appointment, party, etc in my Cozi Calendar. I feel like I have that part under control.

Speaking of control...my Control Journal is another story. I tried reading through the steps and I found myself feeling that tightness in my chest when I get all anxious so I decided to put that one off until tomorrow. No need to rush remember...baby steps!

Today was gorgeous and you'd think we've have spent the whole day outside...we did a little, but poor Owen is pretty sick. He threw up early this morning and then again after we got up and then again at naptime. My 1 load a day keeps the CHAOS away turned into 4! Poor kid actually fell asleep on the couch watching cartoons....SO not like him! I'm hoping that after a good night sleep he'll be back to his normal self!

PS. I got my purple rags and Rubba Scruba in the mail the other day! I've just started using them and I LOVE the rags! The Rubba Scruba I haven't really put to use yet, but I know I will soon.


1 comments:

Melody said...

Poor lil' guy! Hope he's feeling better today!