Thursday, June 2, 2011

FlyLady - Day 8

Since Wednesday was such 'A Not So Good Kind' of day I didn't do my FlyLady stuff. I did keep my sink shiny and all the other stuff I've learned I just didn't do anything new for that day. But here I am back in the saddle again!

Day 8 - Get A 3 Ring Binder And Put Paper In It!

This is the start of my
Control Journal! When my friend Jen introduced me to FlyLady this is what she pulled out for me in her kitchen. She had all her routines written out and to be honest it was a bit overwhelming for me at the time. Probably another reason I procrastinated about starting this whole process. Even as I write this I'm getting a bit anxious thinking about what all goes into the Control Journal....baby steps...baby steps! Remember I'm one of those people that just loves to jump in the deep end and do everything all at once. This taking it one day at a time and forcing myself NOT to look ahead at Day 20 or something is killing me. I'm not though...really I haven't cheated once and looked forward...I'm learning this process slowly because I want it to be like a seed that takes root in me.




During this first part of setting up my Control Journal FlyLady doesn't want me to get all creative and artsy. It's not something I'm going to be graded on. BUT....since I couldn't stand to do nothing on the front I did copy the picture from the website and made a cover for my Journal!

I'm sure as I move along I'll probably type up my routines and leave blank spaces to add some new ones, but for right now it's all hand written and simple. I would also like to get some page protectors so I can use a dry eraser markers to cross things off the list as I got and then I can just wipe them off at the end of the day to start over. I'm one of those people that loves lists and I love to cross things off lists. In fact I've been known to write something off the list that I forgot to write on there and I've already done it, but I just want to cross it off! I like accomplishment...so kill me! ;)

0 comments: