Saturday, June 11, 2011

Submarine!

At the MOPS Rummage Sale a month or so ago I got this cool blow up submarine for Ella. It was still in the box and had never been opened. Since it was nice outside I blew it up without any assistance...yeah my lips hurt! But it was worth it...the boys had a blast!


That's right the boys had a blast! Ella was a bit hesitant because the boys can be overly energtic and Ella doesn't seem to like closed in spaces.



So her and Logan hung out in the plastic pool with the balls instead.


The very next day I moved the submarine inside since it was going to rain and when the boys were busy watching a Veggie Tales I put the girls in there to see if they would have fun. All the balls had this layer of dirt on them from being played with outside so I cleaned each one....all 100 balls! I tossed them in through the sunroof as I went, bonking the girls in the head. They didn't seem to mind the balls are as light as air!

Recently Ella has gotten more and more into loving on Logan. I tell her to hug or kiss or wave to baby and she loves it oblige.


Mmmwha! Kisses for Logan!



Then came hugs...


More hugs...


More hugs...


Squeeze me! It was just the sweetest thing! Girlfriends lovin' on each other. Love how Logan was hugging her back with her chubby arms!


Yeah for girl play time!!!


Such sweet precious girls! This is one of the greatest parts of watching another baby girl...built in friendships are blossoming!

0 comments: