Monday, June 20, 2011

FlyLady Pause!

This weekend was really busy and I wanted to go ahead with Day 23 yesterday, but then I realized that a while back I said that I wanted to look into the Cozi Calendar and just the other day I said I really wanted to go through all the steps for making a Control Journal and guess what...I haven't! I don't want to rush through this and I don't want to miss out learning something when it's fresh in my mind to learn it. I'm thinking that right now would be a good chance for me to pause going further in the days and get those two things well established in my routines before moving forward. So I'm still going to do my Bedtime and Morning Routines and keep up with everything I've learned, but I'm just not going to add anything new until I figured out those two things a little more in-depth!

0 comments: