Thursday, June 9, 2011

FlyLady - Day 13

Day 13 - Pick One Of Kelly's Missions And Do It!

So I've kind of gotten ahead of myself...natural curiousity I guess! I figured that was part of the process since you get the emails and see what other people are doing. Everyday I get an email about The Mission for the next day. Like I've said before this weeks Zone is the kitchen. So today's mission (which I was already planning on doing anyway) was to clean out the frig. Not like a completely empty the frig of everything and soak the shelves in warm water clean. More like move things over and wipe the shelves off instead clean. This isn't supposed to take 3 hours or even an hour.

I set the timer for 15 minutes, but I didn't finish in time. After that 15 minutes was over I reset the timer for 20 minutes so they kids would know when snack time was and I finished before that timer went off.

Before Cleaning

After Cleaning


Cleaning out the frig has been one of those things I've been putting off. Not because it hasn't needed it, but because I figured this would come up sooner or later as one of the tasks that FlyLady would have me do. Everyday when I get Iced Tea from the frig this is what I see under the pitcher. When I got the email that this was The Mission I was so happy that I wasn't going to have this junk under my tea pitcher anymore.


So nice!!!


Here's all the stuff that I ended up needing to throw away...crazy huh!!!

This morning I did my second round of decluttering for 15 minutes before the kids got up. I decided to go through the silverware and utensil drawers in the kitchen. They look so organized now...I'm in love!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! Your fridge didn't even look that bad to begin with :D

By the way, I am working on a list of blogs about FlyLady on my blog Life with FlyLady. I'd love to have your blog on there too! In case you're interested, you can find the list here:

Add your blog by clicking here!

Simply hit the 'Add your link' button at the end of the post and follow the instructions.