Tuesday, June 7, 2011

FlyLady - Day 11

Day 11 - Add An Inspirational Page To Your Control Journal!

This was an easy day! Although I'm not really an inspirational quote kind of person. I did add a couple that I could think of off the top of my head. I will add more as I hear them and now I will have a place to keep them all. Like I've said before on my blog music is what really speaks to me so I went ahead and put some of the lyrics down of songs that I like right now. The one that I've been really cranking up in the car whenever I hear it is Beautiful Things by Gungor.


I also added another thing to my Morning Routine...it was something that I have read both when I looked at FlyLady's Control Journal and I've seen it mentioned in the emails that are sent to me. It's "A Load A Day Keeps the CHAOS away!" I have absolutely been against this from the beginning because I liked having my routine of doing all my laundry on Wednesday. As I've gotten further into this process though I have seen that this really is benefical. It leaves Wednesday open for other possibilities and it really doesn't take that long to do one load a day. At night before bed I figure out what load I'm going to do and then in the morning when I go downstairs for the first time I put it in the washer. Then after breakfast it's done and I can put it in the dryer and once it's done drying I hang it up right away. It was quite nice to know that that was it! I done for the day!

Monday's zone was the kitchen and FlyLady encouraged us to clean up high so I got my broom out and cleared away the cobwebs around the ceiling and then I dusted off all the picture frames and shelves and cleaned off the top of the frig and got rid of a bunch of junk that had just accumulated up there. So refreshing!


And of course my sink is still shiny...and yes I did just take this picture on Monday night!

0 comments: